For those who require simple reporting that is easy to read
Subscribe and get a personalised Website Traffic and Conversions Report, plus valuable educational material straight to your inbox!
What is the Website Traffic and Conversions Report?
Your Website Traffic and Conversions Report helps you to understand what is happening on your website. It is set out in an easy to understand format. An explanation for each chart means you no longer have to try to work out what your Google Analytics is telling you about your website, so you can get on with running your business!
With your Website Traffic and Conversions Report you get peace of mind, because
- You don’t need to remember to log into Google Analytics and go hunting for information.
- Your Google Analytics will be set up by an expert.
- You will see straight away if there is a problem or a success with your website so that you can fix problems and take advantage of opportunities.
- You will be able to find out the marketing sources and content that convert the best on your website
Your Website Traffic and Conversions Report is emailed to you so you don’t need to go into your Google Analytics account unless you want to.
Who is the Website Traffic and Conversions Report for?
The Website Traffic and Conversions Report is for Business owners who make sales or generate leads directly from their website and want to understand what is happening on their websites regularly.
This is sooo much easier to read than Google Analytics. I love that you explain what each table means underneath – super helpful. I definitely love visual rather than written info so the graphs are great – and make it much easier to see trends etc. Especially helpful to see where traffic is coming from and how it’s converting so I can see where to focus my efforts.Keneena Fanning
What does the Website Traffic and Conversions Report look like?
Here is an example of a Website Traffic and Conversions Report. Your Website Traffic and Conversions Report will have the Business Outcomes worded in line with your own business goals. The Bronze report includes standard data from Google Analytics – upgrade to Silver to include extra data such visitors clicking on specific buttons, form submissions and the like.
It looks like this:
How often is Your Website Traffic and Conversions Report sent out?
Your Website Traffic and Conversions Report is sent out to you every Monday and reports on the previous week so that you know what happened on your website last week.
It also is sent out to you on the first day of each month to show you what happened in the last month on your website, on the first day of each quarter to show you what happened in the last quarter on your website, and the first day of the year to show you what happened in the last year on your website.
Over the course of a year you get 69 reports!
You will be getting a picture of how your website is being used both in the short-term so that you can react quickly, but also over the longer term so that you can see trends.
What else do I get with the Website Traffic and Conversions Report?
In addition to the charts, there are several important things that you get behind the scenes when you sign up for a Website Traffic and Conversions Report. These are done so that you have peace of mind that your Google Analytics is set up right and that you can trust the results that you see in your charts. Without first setting up your Google Analytics, your data may be incorrect. Here is what you get:
- Full check to make sure that Google Analytics tag is correctly set on your website
- Set up your Goal(s) to track in Google Analytics (this lets you see if your website is achieving its purpose)
- Turn on valuable data such as visitor demographics, Google Search queries
- Set up your Google Analytics correctly depending on whether your website is http:// or https://
- Add payment gateways as excluded referrers if applicable (this cleans up your data if you sell online)
- Get rid of common referral spam
- Add your IP address so that your own visits to your website will not change your traffic numbers
- Clean up issues that may cause data inaccuracy
What is the next step?
If you are interested in a Website Traffic and Conversions Report, then please complete the questionnaire. If you are not certain which level of report you require then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be able to advise.
Email me the answers to the questionnaire below!
Your Website Traffic and Conversions Report Questionnaire
- What is the URL of your website?
- Do you have Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager installed on your website?
- Do you require an activity such as a button click to be tracked? If so, which page(s) contains this button? (note: all pages is fine)
- Which objective(s) on your website do you want your conversion rate and other metrics to be based upon?
- If you type in “what is my IP address” into Google, what IP address does Google give you?
- What email address do you use for your Google Analytics / Google account?
Web Data Analytics will not access your Google Analytics for any purpose other than the preparation of your Bronze Package without your granted permission. If you wish to complete a formal Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), please email email@example.com.