Do you use Cliniko as your appointment booking software? You’ll love this new service.
We have put together a service just for Allied Health clinics who use Cliniko as their appointment booking software. It helps clinics who are frustrated with their marketing because they don’t know which digital marketing campaigns are leading to completed and started bookings. Our service is a done-for-you analytics, reporting and training package that works alongside Cliniko, so you no don’t need to wonder if you have it set up right. It provides busy Allied Health clinics with the ability to see what is working in their digital marketing (and what is not working) so that they can get better results and save money Unlike tying yourself up in knots trying to get Google Analytics to tell you which marketing led to your bookings, or just guessing, (urgh!), we have assembled this once-off analytics setup service to integrate your Google Analytics with Cliniko. It tells you exactly what is and is not working in your digital marketing and helps you to increase your online bookings.
Would you like to save thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars a year by preventing ineffective advertising?
Basic SetupFor clinics who just want the basics
- Cross-Domain Linking between Google Analytics and Cliniko so that you can identify the marketing source of your started and completed bookings
- Google Analytics Custom Dimensions for Booking Status (General Visit, Started Booking, Completed Booking) so that you can see where your visitors are getting to in their visits to your website
- Google Analytics Custom Dimension for the ID of the completed booking
- Google Analytics review and setup to prevent spam, invalid page data and other nasties from getting into your analytics
- Google Analytics Goals set up for you so that you can track your booking and started booking conversion rate against different marketing campaigns
- Started Booking and Completed Booking added to Google Ads conversions so that you can make your Google Ads more effective
- Started Booking sent to your Facebook Pixel so that you can make your Facebook Ads more effective
- Google Analytics setup to correctly group traffic from Facebook, Instagram and other social media so that you can see the results of your social media campaigns
- A pre-recorded video showing you how you can access your configuration in your Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Next LevelEasily see which marketing is working (or not)
- All features in Basic Setup, plus...
- Page Engagement tracking code added so that you can identify whether visitors are engaged with your content (identifies if people are reading your content, and if so, what are they reading?)
- Page Engagement added as an analytics Goal and sent through to Google Ads and Facebook as required so that you can devise strategies to reach engaged users
- Email and Telephone link clicks added as an analytics Goal and sent through to Google Ads and Facebook as required so that you can measure and reach this warm audience
- An automated Management Dashboard that is delivered to you via email each month, quarter and year which will quickly and easily show you which marketing campaigns are working so that you don't need to hunt for this information yourself
- Marketing results for All Users, Leads, Users Who Started a Booking and Users Who Booked
- Key Metrics and graphs that show you how your website and digital marketing is performing over time
- Google Organic Search linking
- Tables and graphs showing you which content is being read on your website
- A pre-recorded video showing you how to use your Management Dashboard to increase the number of bookings from your website
Full ServiceAll the information at your fingertips plus personalised training
- Everything in Next Level, plus...
- A highly detailed multi-page Marketing Implementation analytics report, with full training into how to use it
- Marketing Implementation Report includes a detailed assessment of who your audience are, in terms of demographics, what are their personal interests and what else are they shopping for at the same time. This can help you with new audience targeting, new marketing campaigns, and joint ventures with other businesses who serve your target market (this gets you big results with your digital marketing)
- Marketing implementation report is automatically emailed to you each month and is customised to your business requirements, so you and your marketing teams don't have to spend your time neck deep studying your analytics system
- Find out how far down the sales funnel different marketing campaigns took your visitors
- Find out if visitors are attempting to book but not completing their booking so that you can identify issues preventing visitors from booking
- Face-to-face (or Zoom) meeting with a Marketing Data Strategist to teach you how to use your analytics, reports and help you to formulate data-driven strategy
The Basic Setup is for clinics who just want to get the bare minimum working so that they can get the ball rolling with their analytics and then they can revisit the reporting side some other time when they’re ready. The Basic Setup will cover all the technical fundamentals that are required to pair Cliniko with Google Analytics which makes it super easy for you. You can sit back and we’ll just let you know when that valuable data is ready. This service will also pair your most valuable audiences with Google Ads and Facebook so that you can DIY or instruct your marketing teams to optimise for finding more people similar to your customers. Because marketing platforms like these now have powerful features inbuilt to automatically adjust the marketing to get more of the audiences you select, this Basic Setup is one of the easiest ways that you can boost ROI from your digital marketing campaigns. If you would like to book an obligation-free chat to discuss whether the Basic Setup would be right for you, then please fill out your details on the contact form below.
Next Level builds from Basic Setup, by adding a Management Dashboard to the mix. This Management Dashboard builds itself automatically based on the date range you select, and so you can get a really valuable and interactive overview of your digital marketing in action. We email it out to you on the first of each month and have it set to review the last month, so you don’t even need to change the dates if you don’t want to. Because the Management Dashboard is already built for you, you don’t need to pay an agency or staff member to compile a report for you each month. To make it really straightforward we also provide you with a training video, so anyone on your team or who markets on your behalf will be able to use your Management Dashboard. The most valuable thing is that it lets you strategically allocate your budget towards what is working, because you will be able to clearly see exactly what is resulting in started and completed bookings and what is not. This feature alone has saved my clients tens of thousands of dollars when they discontinued campaigns that were not working and redirected the funds into the marketing that was working really well. Not to mention the increased number of bookings as a result. Win-win! If you would like to book an obligation-free chat to discuss whether the Next Level Service would be right for you, then please fill out your details on the contact form below.
The Full Service is for a clinic who wants to go places fast, by carefully considering what the facts are telling them and then making adjustments to their marketing in order to get more bookings online. You will get a truly personalised experience and your analytics and reporting will be set up with some customised features that allow you to get the most out of your data. Some of the highlights of this service include:
- A highly detailed analytics report that will be automically emailed to you every month, quarter and year so that you can see at a glance what is and what is not working in your online marketing.
- The ability to see visually the types of personal characteristics (such as hobbies and shopping habits) of your most engaged audiences so that you can find ways to better connect with your clients on a personal level and target the right kinds of people through your digital marketing. This one feature has returned results of 8X increase in click-through-rates with a highly engaged audience! While this result isn’t guaranteed in every case, it is a powerful feature that can help you to connect with your audience.
- The ability to see which ‘Level’ visitors are getting to based on which specific marketing campaign they came through – i.e. did they just visit, or did they start or complete a booking?
- The ability to see visually how relevant your different content is, so that you can promote the right kinds of content with content marketing
- A side-by-side comparison between your general audience and people who booked so that you can make strategic decisions towards what is getting results for your business.
With the Full Service we don’t leave anything up to chance, so once your data has started collecting and you’re getting results coming through, we will have a thorough training consultation between yourself and a Marketing Data Strategist. (At this stage it will be Petra our founder). Petra has had decades of experience in analytics and can help you to use your data to build a valuable marketing strategy. If you would like to book an obligation-free chat to discuss whether the Full Service would be right for you, then please fill out your details on the contact form below.
Custom Data Capture
Do you have custom data capture requirements? We can take care of this for you and update your detailed reports accordingly. Examples of additional data we can capture includes:
- Which ‘book now’ buttons are your visitors using?
- Capture contact or other lead forms
- Capture newsletter signups
- Capture live chat, social sharing,
- Are visitors viewing your videos?
- If you are selling other products and services outside of cliniko, would you like to track these?
Have you ever been fishing and used a Fish Finder? Our Opportunity Finder service behaves in just the same way. We’ll scour your analytics for the best opportunities and consult with you in depth to save you time and get you better results across your entire online marketing terrain.
Google Ads Report Supplement
Add a detailed interactive Google Ads report supplement to your emailed website analytics report.
Did you know that if Google Ads considers your ad to be highly relevant, it bumps you up to the top of the page and also lowers your cost per click at the same time, essentially magnifying your results? Part of our strategy is to use your data to create campaigns that are highly relevant, reducing friction and increasing click through rates and conversions. Would you like to learn more? If so, why don’t we have a chat.